/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
With this latest (or any, for that matter) energy flare, matters that are no longer in harmony with your greatest good are falling away. These issues cannot survive in the new, higher, lighter energy that is being ushered in. So what does that mean? Well, first of all, good for you (yes, really)! You have chosen to move forward spiritually and to grow. Physically though, it could be marriages/relationships/friendships are ending. It might mean a verbal blow up over something that has been festering inside of you. It might be violent thunderstorms, political unrest and yes, it might even mean physical death.
I am not immune from any of this. Nope. I’m growing spiritually right along with the rest of you. In addition to what I may personally be going through, as an Empath and an Intuitive, I feel your pain as well. That brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, “I feel your pain” doesn’t it? Ha!
This morning, after hearing news that shocked and disturbed me, I asked the Guys if they had anything they wanted to say in order to help us. Instantly I heard the word “Integration.”
As defined by Webster’s Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary:
- 1. The act or process or an instance of integrating
- 2. Incorporating as equals into society or an organization of individuals of different groups
- 3. Coordination of mental processes into a normal effective personality or with the individual’s environment
- 4. The operation of finding a function whose differential is known
- 5. The operation of solving a differential equation
OK, that doesn’t really do it for me so let’s look up INTEGRATE:
- 1. To form, coordinate, or blend into a functioning or unified whole: UNITE
- 2. To find the integral of (as a function or equation)
- 3. To unite with something else
- 4. To incorporate into a larger unit
- 5. To end the segregation of and bring into common and equal membership in society or an organization
- 6. Desegregate: to become integrated
Ahhhh. I intuitively know the sentence in red was what we needed to know.
It feels like everything is disjointed right now. People are at their breaking points. Tempers are flaring, patience is snapping. We are definitely feeling un-unified even if it’s just within ourselves.
I often wonder if we could understand almost everyone is going through this right now, if that would help us feel united or at the very least, not alone. I wonder if that would make this emotional stuff a bit easier to deal with. Maybe, maybe not.
I think the direction we are moving is towards one of unity. Because that word has come up several times in my little head, let me look up the meaning. Ahhh. Here it is. There are more meanings but I think this is what the Guys are getting at:
- 1. The quality or state of not being multiple: ONENESS
- 2. A condition of harmony: ACCORD
It would make sense then, if we are to unite or bring about an internal oneness, we need to release lower, denser emotions, issues or even relationships that no longer resonate with us. These items simply cannot exist where we are spiritually going.
We do have a choice though, if you want to call it that. We can opt to stay just as we are and remain in the current denser energy, thereby becoming spiritually/emotionally stagnant. I know of people who have done this and they are in a lot of pain. They are negative, pessimistic, angry, resentful and generally unhappy.
The good news is, at any point, AT ANY POINT, they can choose to let go of the old and lighten themselves up for the new. It’ll be hard work, but as I’ve said before, this spiritual advancement/enlightenment stuff is not for sissies. And trust me, as one who has been there and done that, getting rid of the old, lower denser issues/feelings/emotions is a walk in the park compared to living in a self-imposed hell.